Critical lifeline entities like hospitals rely on FloodBreak® Automatic Floodgates to provide 24/7 flood protection. Our passive automatic technology allows vulnerable hospital entryways to operate as normal until a flooding is imminent.
Because our flood barriers are passive automatic, they lay dormant beneath the surface until the flooding starts. The gates are then lifted by the flood water itself, bypassing the need for human intervention or power.
Even if there is no electricity or trained personnel the hospital, the floodgates will still deploy.
The following major healthcare providers look to FloodBreak for permanent flood control protection:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center – Houston, TX
- Lourdes Hospital – Binghamton, NY
- Bayshore Medical – Pasadena, TX
- Columbus Regional Hospital – Columbus, IN
- Christus Hospital – Beaumont, TX
- UT Medical Branch – Galveston, TX
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center – Cheyenne, WY
- NYU Langone Medical Center – New York, NY
- Mercy Medical Center – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Mercy Medical Center – St. Louis, MO
- Monash Children’s Hospital – Melbourne, Australia
- VA Medical Center – Manhattan, NY
- Canmore Hospital – Canmore, AB Canada
Is your healthcare facility protected from flood devastation? Contact FloodBreak to find out how our flood protection solutions can help safeguard your patients & staff.
Have a property at risk of flooding? Get in touch with us today.